This collective housing arises from the union of three buildings previous to 1951. It is composed by two fronts in Rua D. João IV and Rua Com. Rodolfo de Araújo, in Porto. Of the intervention emerged 19 fires spread over 5 floors: the ground floor, 1st, 2nd, 3rd backtracked and roof hollow. The building generally keeps the volume and design of the facades of original buildings from the early twentieth century. It follows from that solution the use of the roof, keeping a balance between the development and relationship of the proposal with the neighboring buildings.